At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Project Manager – Low Rise
Vice President, Contracts & Purchasing
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. In addition, you will support, manage and administer contracts for services and products across various projects.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary and special projects.
- Where required, liaise with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within and/or outside the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Prepare and manage product and service contracts from beginning to end.
- Conceive, develop, and deliver techniques, practices, and procedures for contract formation and administration in a manner to best protect company interests.
- Define contract recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management.
- Monitor contact performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements, including follow-up checks for corrective action (special projects).
- Develop and deliver bid proposals, requirements documentation, and tender documents.
- Assist as required in contract change management and contract closure.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with Senior Management, and end users regarding pertinent contract activities.
- Where necessary, provide appropriate contract and subcontract information to accounting department.
- Monitor and analyze trends in contractual agreements in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings.
- Analyze trends and market conditions for the present and future contract requirements of goods, services, and third-party agents.
- Promote and work within the guidelines of the company’s Occupational Health & Safety Program.
- Any other assigned tasks.
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below