Every detail considered. Every expectation exceeded. Balance Residential Management was born from over 40 years of experience and expertise as a leading builder of 40,000 homes and condominiums across Canada and the US. Building on Great Gulf’s guiding principle to Live Greatly, Balance ensures that every interaction with each of our customers at every property we manage is a great one.
Condominium Property Manager (West GTA)
Director of Operations
Balance Residential Management is looking for an experienced professional Property Manager to join in delivering on the promise of Live Greatly for a one (1) year Maternity Leave Contract.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the site including, but not limited to providing exceptional customer service; directing site staff and trades; ensuring proper maintenance and operations; and preparing financial and administrative reports
- Responsible for developing the Condo Board relationship liaising, responding, advising and implementing.
- Participate in the coordination and implementation of the setup and start-up of management for new residential condominium constructions.
- Manage a portfolio of 440 unit over 3 communities
- Develop operations and maintenance plan with checklists for properties. Maintain Operations and Fire Safety manuals as required.
- Prepare, implement and present financial reports: Annual Budget, monthly reports, variance analysis, reforecast, collecting receivables, paying invoices.
- Tender, negotiate, engage and supervise services and contracts required for operations and preventative maintenance of the property.
- Conduct periodic property inspections for service, maintenance and risk management standards recommending and taking action where required.
- Interview, hire, train, supervise, evaluate and support on site personnel as required.
- Emergency on call after hours service and evening meeting commitments including personally attend as required.
- Develop and maintain good relations with Board of Directors, owners, residents, contractors and commercial property manager (where applicable).
- Promptly respond, explain and/or resolve Board of Directors, owner and/or resident inquiries and requests. Maintain detailed notes on issues, actions and remedies.
- Prepare and present management reports to Board of Directors.
- Prepare and issue timely building notifications, meeting reminders and legal notices.
- Maintain manual, enforce and resolve occupancy rules, policies and procedures.
- Comply and enforce accounting control procedures.
- Timely follow up on accounts receivables and review and approval of payables.
- Coordinate major capital projects.
- Coordinate physical consultants and legal counsel liaising with Board of Directors and all owners.
- Maintain files on all warranties for all aspects of the buildings and related equipment.
- Maintain detailed occurrence reports for insurers as required.
- Oversee leasing process, screening and move in.
- Special projects upon request.
- CMRAO Licensed or working towards it.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in condominium management
- Strong knowledge of the Condo Act, Budget, Finances and Customer Relations
- RCM designation
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below