DRAFT is an established and growing full-service firm leading the way in residential design and drafting. We provide design solutions using a variety of proprietary, customized and industry specific technologies.
High Rise Assistant Sales Administrator
VP, Sales Management
357 King Street East, Toronto Ontario
2 Month Contract – January to March, 2018
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sale with sharpened attention to detail
- Prepare Amendments to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, including but not limited to; deposit change amendments, unit transfers, rescissions, name additions, etc.
- Data entry of Sales Agreements and Information into Database System
- Review deals for missing information and accuracy.
- Track Sales on Master Sales Log
- Track Sales on Master Grid
- Track and obtain purchaser deposit cheques, lawyers information, and mortgage letters
- Mail / Email letters as required
- Process Amendments
- Liaise with Great Gulf Sales and Marketing Coordinators for supplies, including but not limited to price list shells, floorplan inserts, brochure, etc
- Distribute Purchaser, Developer and Lawyer copies of the APS, amendments, and additional documents, etc.
- Distribution of the Daily and Weekly Sales Report
- Create and distribute other reports as required.
- Update various trackers as needed
- Creation and distribution of Meeting Minutes for various meetings
- Shared server folders clean-up and maintenance
- Answer phone calls, voicemail messages, and emails as required
- Provide Sales Representatives with updated documents as they become available, including but not limited to Sales Grid, Price Lists, Sales Logs
- Ensure price lists, brochures, and floorplans are always stocked and up to date
- Assist Sales Representatives as required
- Assist Head Administrator as required
- General administration as required
- Well organized, personable, professional, confident and able to multi-task.
- Client and customer focused experience with a background of dealing with sales
- Minimum 1-2 years of Administrative Experience
- Knowledge of Industry and more specifically, Agreements of Purchase & Sale would be an asset
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below