All companies under the Great Gulf umbrella are united by one simple goal: the pursuit of greatness. It’s achieved daily with the passion and dedication of every partner and every person who works tirelessly to make us great – all while making it look easy. If you have what it takes to make great things happen, click the links below to consider our current job opportunities.
At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Development
Location: 3751 Victoria Park Ave.
This leading Toronto based real estate developer has a strong track record in delivering high quality real estate projects across all asset classes throughout North America. The Land Development Division has grown measurably over the last decade and to support its continued growth it is seeking a Development Coordinator , Land Development). The successful candidate will report to the Executive Vice President, Development and will support all activities of the Development Management Team.
• Support all activities of the Land Development Management Team
• Assist with coordination of Consulting and Construction Management teams
• Assist the Development team with all entitlement related applications and processes (Official Plan Amendment, Draft Plan Approvals, Zoning, Plan Registrations, Site Plan, etc.)
• Assist in Project scheduling, budgeting, contract administration and general department administration
• Follow up on invoices, insurance certificates, etc. (Including corrections)
• Assist Development Team with the organization of monthly invoices;
• Track status of permit and letter of credit expiries and renewals on a per-project basis, as directed by Development Team;
• Ongoing tracking of industry wide issues and developments
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Vice President, Development
• A strong desire to deliver real world projects; with a focus on Urban Planning and Project Management and Muncipal Infrastructure
• A University degree with a specialization in Urban Planning, Civil Engineering or related discipline
• 1-3 years working experience in a Development related position in the Greater Toronto Area; although recent graduates of Professional Planning schools with other complementary experience may be considered
• The ability to understand and interpret proforma and project budgets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about and interested in learning about all aspects of Real Estate Development (Planning/Architecture/Construction/Financial)
• Energetic, driven and result oriented.
• Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office, including Project.
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below! Apply now
Please fill out the application below