At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
3751 Victoria Park Avenue
- Executes marketing communications plans and programs to end customers to maximize active user registration, traffic and sales.
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of the go-to-market plans for site-specific marketing programs.
- Drafts briefs for marketing agency deliverables.
- Ensures Coordinators understand their deliverables, offer guidance when required and answer any questions.
- Optimizes use of tailored marketing and media vehicles to drive awareness and demand (i.e. site specific websites, print, PR, event and email campaigns, as well as other marketing activities).
- Create and maintain media plans and budgets.
- Visits sales offices regularly to understand needs of Sales staff and any required marketing updates or opportunities.
- Accountable for maintaining marketing budgets, including monitoring invoicing and reconciliation.
- Works closely with Marketing Director and Sales Teams to ensure full sales, marketing and brand alignment of programs.
- Makes solid and informed recommendations on process improvements.
- Ensures team achieves a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Monitor social media and web presence.
- Maintains awareness of end customers’ demographic and psychographic characteristics to develop targeted and focused site campaigns.
- Keeps track of business and industry competitive trends and offerings and keeps team informed.
- Responsible for analyzing and communications results for all marketing programs via post-program summaries and analysis (ensuring ROI and future campaign planning learning).
- Overseeing and reviewing award submissions with agency partners.
Travel Requirements: Occasionally, within GTA
Direct Reports: n/a
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below