- Set-up new vendor in the system, coordinate payments, and daily issuances as needed
- Collect, reconcile, seek approval and process all project related subcontractor payments, general expenditures, internal hourly payroll costing allocations and all other financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet all contract payment terms
- Review and monitor issuance of Purchase Orders and tracking of same
- Ensure all project costs (subcontracts, materials, consultants) are processed
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ANALYSIS
- Read and understand project related contracts and subcontractor documentation to ensure project set up procedures are aligned with contract terms and conditions
- Utilize the contract summary in relation to scope and areas of work: oversee project budget(s), approved change orders, and budget transfers
- Perform budget allocations for multiple projects, ensuring allocations conform with contract terms
- Assist in preparing monthly financial projections, including but not limited to, potential cost issues that may impact forecasted costs and probability
JOB COST ANALYSIS
- Analyze and forecast project cost report and coordinate with Project manager for any variances.
- Maintain and track all leasing commissions/tenant coordination fees for development /construction projects.
- Assist with preparation of financial, ad hoc, and/or specialized reporting as requested.
- Maintain accurate and timely cash flow data, both current and forecasted as compared to projected cash flow assumed in financial model
- Prepare cost-plus or cost-plus GMP contract billings, draws to banks, financial institutions, partners and third party owners; ensuring all allowable costs are billed in a timely manner
- Enter project billings into the system
- Follow up on outstanding accounts receivable
- Ensure receipts are posted to the correct invoices, legal entities
- A genuine passion for the construction and development industry and proven experience of same
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work in the construction industry
- Experience with YARDI will be considered a strong asset
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting/Business Administration
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!