At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Manager & Sales Operations Manager
Include but are not limited to:
- Support Marketing Manager on ad hoc duties as required.
- Support Manager of Sales Operations in liaising with construction, décor etc. for information as needed for potential deals and project launches
- Provide support to Marketing team as needed, ie. booking ads, event coordination etc.
- Maintain current floor plan files for all sites, and archive of past plans and marketing material.
- Manage sales office inventory of marketing materials and arrange reprinting ie. floorplans, price list shells, business cards etc.
- Create Price Template and set up product list shells
- Update pricing/product/availability on the web as per price list changes etc and check to ensure accuracy on a regular basis.
- Monitor and update as needed all third party websites ie. New Homes and Condos, Buzz Buzz, Trader etc.
- Coordinate quotes, printing schedules and delivery timelines with printer.
- Coordinate set up of new sales offices, model homes, including, but not limited to, managing supplies/equipment/furniture rentals and purchases, arranging movers and service installations, coordinating with construction and IT signage, etc.
- Coordinate closing and dismantling of sales offices/model homes, including, but not limited to, arranging movers, coordinating with construction and IT, and cancellation of services, etc.
- Coordinate distribution of all legal and sales material to Sales Reps as required
- Work with Marketing Manager to rectify any sales office/signage deficiencies.
- Send marketing support (ads, eblasts etc.) to sales on a weekly basis.
- Create and maintain various reports as required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working for a builder/ developer with a strong focus in Sales and Marketing.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook, etc), adobe, and overall strong computer skills
- Attributes: well organized, personable, professional, confident, timely, able to multi-task, works well in high pressure environment
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below