DRAFT is an established and growing full-service firm leading the way in residential design and drafting. We provide design solutions using a variety of proprietary, customized and industry specific technologies.
Senior Data Analyst
Director, HiRise Systems & Processes
Great Builders Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst Role who will be reporting to the Director, HiRise Systems & Processes.
What do we offer?
- Group benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, LTD)
- Group RSP Plan (after 1 year of employment)
- Performance Incentive program based on corporate and personal performance; annual salary reviews.
- Participates in analyzing, evaluating and developing reporting requirements for various business units across the enterprise.
- Develops reports and reporting structures using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, Crystal reports and advanced MS Excel reporting tools.
- Performs quality assurance testing for all deliverables.
- Provides support, advice and training to end-users.
- Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications through written documentation to management and other team members.
- Extensive experience with report writing and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/ mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
- Extensive experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications, including Microsoft Windows Server, SSRS/SSIS and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming SQL scripting, database stored triggers, procedures, functions, and views.
- Ability to create, organize, and use data stores, indexes, and queries to retrieve required data
- Seasoned knowledge of tuning and optimization techniques including optimization of stored procedures, triggers, tables and indices.
- Advanced MS Excel experience, including pivot tables, graphs/charts, tables/matrices, and complex functions.
- Knowledge of the operation and analysis of SQL relational database software and standards, data retrieval methodologies, importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Knowledge of building dashboards, scorecards, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills are needed with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years proficiency with report development in MS SQL Reporting Services using SSRS 2012/2016 (SSRS).
- Minimum 2 years database design and development experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2016.
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below