At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Senior Development Analyst
Senior Director, Finance & Financial Reporting
The objective of the Senior Development Analyst is to assist the Senior Director of Finance & Financial Reporting in maximizing the value of the organization through providing financial analyses for new acquisitions, existing projects, and special projects on all our Real Estate endeavours.
- Produce proformas for development projects in the acquisition and pre-development phase. Including analysis of, but not limited to:
- Cash flow analysis
- Forecasted P&L
- Horizontal and Vertical analysis
- Relevant KPI metrics
- Create financial and analytical models to facilitate communication of financial and non-financial metrics with senior/executive management.
- Assist the Development Manager in preparing pre-development budgets (And monitoring) for approval by senior executives
- Assist in structuring new High-Rise department protocols and processes to support departmental budget and cashflow management
- Assist with the production and review of project lender budgets.
- Perform research as required to ensure adequate information to support decision making
- Review and implement all material financial project documentation
- Assist with the development of residential business plan
- Support the Senior Director of Finance & Financial Reporting by providing strategic analysis on all business endeavours.
- Act as a key member of the Finance team upholding high confidentiality standards.
- Work with all Great Gulf’s various departments to ensure accuracy of all corporate finance endeavours.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Director, Finance & Financial Reporting
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting as applied to real estate
- Strong work ethic and detail oriented with a proven track record of accountability and taking ownership
- Any related designations such as CFA, CA, MBA would be an asset, but not a requirement
- 5+ Years of experience in development finance
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below