At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Senior Options Specialist
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Dynamic Builder from beginning to end
- Manage and prepare options on all projects for Sales and Décor
- Ensure all necessary reports are available for option setup
- Ensure all layouts (kitchen, electrical, optional blacklines, etc) are available prior to start
- Communicate and collaborate with PM’s and construction coordinators, overseeing entry of modules including but not limited to costing for all items and baseplan statistics on active projects.
- Update and monitor budgets and takeoffs to ensure they are correct for system calculation
- Manage, create new and adjust any items and options that are applicable for individual projects
- Analyze and verify accuracy of all upgrade pricing
- Maintain proper function of Décor template as intended at start of a project and throughout
- Determine pricing for custom request from Décor Manager or Consultants
- Obtain vendor quotes for custom option request when required
- Issue preliminary purchase order for finishing cost types
- Liaise between multiple parties to mediate, identify and resolve purchase orders
- Manage incoming vendor portal inquiries
- Issue VPOs or back charges as required
- Ensure miscellaneous codes information are entered accordingly and build takeoff for manager approval
- Confirm appropriate items are recorded on master spreadsheets for contracts prior to tendering and issuing
- Report, troubleshoot and resolve any discrepancies in system software for various modules
- Develop and suggest best practices on décor/option selection procedures as necessary
- Additional duties and reports as requested by management
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below