At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Warranty Customer Care Coordinator – Brampton
At Great Gulf Homes, our promise to everyone is to Live Greatly and work in an environment that is positive, engaging, rewarding, team-oriented and energetic. In keeping with our high standards of professional customer service, we are looking for an experienced Warranty Customer Care Coordinator.
What you will do:
- Booking meetings with homeowners, trades and as required.
- Review deficiency reports on a weekly basis for items over 14 days.
- Discuss resolution of item over 14 days with site customer care manager.
- Print off weekly aging reports – templates set up in Dynamic Builder Program.
- Distribute aging reports to construction department and trades.
- Transmit on a daily basis all new deficiencies to trades.
- Assisting with TARION Inspection follow-up with Customer Care Senior Manager and Director of Client Services.
- Assisting with Avid Summary charts.
- Charting comments by Trade – improving performance.
- Follow-up with accounting when homeowner cheques are issued. Process of creating new vendor, etc.
- Complete all 14 days’ and years’ TARION Forms to review what is still outstanding approximately one (1) month prior (template provided by customer service representative). Review why there may be outstanding items after 90 days.
- Work with head office – Customer Service Representative.
- Setting up new sites for phones and internet lines, as required.
- Not limited to above as this is a new position and further tasks will be added on.
- Intermediate – Senior level industry related (low-rise) experience. (Minimum 5 years)
- Education – minimum college – George Brown College – Construction Management program and customer care seminars.
- Well organized, personable, professional, confident and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of TARION warranty program (ie., procedures, key dates).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Systems.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team oriented environment collaborating effectively with others while supporting the goals of the business.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated sense of urgency, be able to work independently and in a team environment, bring a “can do” positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to adapt.
- Strong belief in continuous learning and utilizing all new knowledge and skills on the job.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to multi-task and meet or exceed all deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Proactive problem recognition and solution.
- Thrive in a position that will allow you to make a significant contribution to the ongoing growth and profitability of the Company’s operations.
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below