Great Gulf Adjustments Related to COVID-19March 14, 2020
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, trade partners, and consultants is vitally important to us. We are closely monitoring the risks associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and are taking the necessary precautionary measures to safeguard our stakeholders.
We continue to gather information on this rapidly evolving situation from official sources including The World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Out of an abundance of caution, we are making immediate business adjustments that affect our employees, customers, and trade partners, including the following:
- Our employees have been provided instructions regarding their air and train travel, including to self-isolate upon their return for a period of 14 days.
- All work-related travel outside of normal travel within local operations areas has been suspended.
- Beginning March 13, most of our Great Gulf staff are working remotely.
- Our Great Gulf Sales Presentation Centres will be closed until March 27. The re-opening date will be re-evaluated periodically.
- Customer inquiries will continue to be addressed as they are received by our teammates who are working remotely.
- Certain new home purchaser orientations and decor selection appointments may be rescheduled. Current Great Gulf new home and condo purchasers will be contacted directly by their Great Gulf Client Liaison regarding updated meeting and appointment details, as needed.
Great Gulf thanks you for your patience and understanding as we work together to adapt to this dynamic situation.